Hi, I am Todd Archuleta. My wife Kimber and I thank you for visiting our website. We have spent the past 14 years helping families with their real estate needs, building relationships based on trust and integrity. We love helping our clients buy, sell or invest in real estate.
We were both born and raised in Casper Wyoming, went to school and raised a family. Spent a few years in the southwest however the call of the mountains would not be silenced. We love the outdoors and spending time with family and friends. Our children have all grown up and now we are the proud grandparents of two and two more on the way. That being said, Kimber and I really do love it being just us and the dog now (sorry kid’s, we love you!).
Call or Text Todd at 406-203-0789
My wife Kimber and I are buds! We do everything together and so far she has not become tired of me. Thank God! We met the last day of my senior year of high school. Who would have thought then, we would become not only husband and wife but best friends. She helps me stay focused on what is important. God, Family and work. Thank you Kimber!
Montana has become our home and I love it here! The real estate market is great. There is always something to do here outdoors all year round. Fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, did I say fishing. As I am typing this my wife advised me to add shopping, dining, and shopping.
Kimber and I are looking forward to speaking with you and meeting in person. I understand it is not easy getting to know someone on the internet. So contact us. Call or send me a text. Let’s meet and get to know each other. If we connect It would be our pleasure to speak to you about the real estate market here in western Montana.
Keller Williams Belief System | WI4C2TS | Keller Williams Culture
“WI4C2TS,” is a term that may not roll off your tongue with ease, but it is the foundation of the Keller Williams belief system that is helping to create thousands of successful real estate careers. The meaning behind this jumble of letters and numbers is the difference that makes KW stand out from all other agencies in the industry. Once you learn the Keller Williams mission statement (WI4C2TS), you will understand why more people choose me to help with their real estate needs.
Understanding the Keller Williams Belief System
In order to fully understand the Keller Williams belief system you first must understand the principles of WI4C2TS (pronounced Y-4-C-2-T’s), which are:
- Win-Win: Keller Williams goals are to engage in real estate, not for the benefit of only one person, but for everyone involved in the transaction. You can never find success at the expense of another. Win-win or no deal.
- Integrity: As a real estate agent, you’re in the business of helping people buy and sell. The only way to do this is to do it the right way, each time, every time.
- Commitment: If you are going to do it, then you need to make sure that you follow through. Keller Williams agents are interested in building lifelong relationships.
- Communication: The world is larger than one person’s view. Understanding where people are coming from and going to will lead to success in all areas of our life, including your real estate career.
- Creativity: Why follow old, outdated business models when there are new, innovative and proven ones that work? There is always a way to “improve” a system.
- Customers: This is not a “property” or “money” business. Real estate is definitely a people business.
- Trust: There is not enough room in this world for lies. Honesty will weather any storm. This is a fundamental philosophy that carries with us in each and every part of our life.
- Teamwork: When you join Keller Williams, you do not have to go at it alone. Together everyone achieves more.
- Success: It’s the people in your life and in your business that make you successful. To be great, surround yourself with greatness, which is exactly what you have with Keller Williams Realty.
The Keller Williams Mission Statement
Being in business with the right people is at the core of the Keller Williams mission statement. The company we keep contributes to our lives in many ways.
With the rise of Keller Williams becoming the largest real estate brokerage in the world, culture is what keeps us grounded. Without our belief system, we would not see the continued growth maintained at such a high level.
To solidify this understanding, we’ve formalized the Keller Williams belief system called WI4C2TS. It’s a guide on how we do business and how we treat each other.
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
To be the real estate company of choice for our customers.
God, Family, then Business.
A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.